Pay: They pay 28 to 34/hr. depending on experience and credentials. They also offer a shift premium of .75 cents an hour for 3rd shift.
Shift: These are 3rd shift opportunities. They work from 10pm to 6:30am Sunday night through Friday Morning.
- Maintain Machine/Equipment in top working conditions to minimize and eliminate down time. Perform emergency repair of machine/equipment during production.
- Perform installation, removal or modification of production machine/equipment. Accomplish any and all work assignments as directed by management.
- Required paper work to be filled out and submitted in a timely manner. Training on new types of equipment used for production and maintaining equipment.
- This is a full multi craft maintenance role with needs to understand both electrical and mechanical repair/troubleshooting. PLC and Controls System troubleshooting will also be present.
Needs for employability:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 – 5 years’ manufacturing experience with full range of operations, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics and machine maintenance.
- Knowledge skills and abilities in electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical principle, systems, troubleshooting and repair: robotics, PLC and assisted automation, mechanical handling systems, maintenance and repair.
- Cards or Certs would be preferred as well.