Maintenance Technician – Injection Molding
M-F 8am – 4pm
Summary: The purpose of the Plant Maintenance worker is to install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe/electrical systems in the plant. Oversee and document maintenance and preventive maintenance systems.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment
- Lay out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Must be able to maintain and repair 75-750 ton Vandroms, 150-200 Milacron include grinder, Thermarator, and most auxiliary equipment
- Must be able to write preventive maintenance policy and procedures
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 3 years related experience