Website Talent Strategy
· Coordinate daily activities with logistics and production personnel.
· Follow daily cycle counts as requested by supervisor.
· Record inventory data manually/electronically on a computer.
· Receive count and verify incoming orders.
· Label stock items with labeling equipment.
· Operate forklift for moving stock material.
· Process damaged or defective stock.
· Document discrepancies between inventory records and physical counts.
Required Work Experience & Skills
· 5+ years' experience in a materials, warehouse, or inventory control role.
· Experience working in an ERP system, NetSuite a plus.
· In depth knowledge of warehouse and inventory management systems.
· Experience operating material handling equipment.
About Talent Strategy
The Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open positions.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries allow us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.