Position: Tool and Die Repairman
Shift: 1st, 6am to 4:30pm M-F with the occasional Saturday.
Location: Chicago, IL
- Machine set-up and operation.
- Troubleshoot and use root cause analysis to determine the problem as well as the solution.
- Prior welding experience, with the ability operate welding, plasma cutter, and oxy-acetylene equipment.
- Perform die repairs, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to use manual machining equipment on a daily basis, both mils and lathes when needed.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- 6+ years of tool and die repair in a manufacturing plant preferred.
- Must have previous experience working with manual machines and welding equipment.
- Ability to use overhead cranes.
- Ability to lift over 40lbs on a regular basis.