- Support and maintain the technical infrastructure of the Organization’s mission-critical applications.
- Maintain key data elements for the effective use of applications in a secure and highly available architecture.
- Work with cross-functional departments to support existing architecture and deployment strategies.
- Educate and communicate with end users to successfully utilize existing and new technology.
- Work with end users to understand system requirements.
- Communicate end user requirements within technical teams to determine capabilities and/or new functionality.
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Continue to learn and build expertise in a particular technical field.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 -5 years’ experience working in an IT role – Linux/AWS Administration.
- Knowledge and experience with the organization’s key software platforms.
- Must be willing to respond to support calls during nonstandard hours.
- Knowledge and experience with networking fundamentals.
- Kubernetes or Microservices
- Automation (Helm,Terraform,Ansible)
- CI/CD Experience (Azure Devops, Github, Gitlab)
- Linux OS (Debian and Redhat based)
- Windows Server
- Active Directory