Website Talent Strategy
$100,000 – $120,000
- Help to eliminate operational toil – seek to automate operations work.
- Deep engagement with Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Help mature the delivery process for teams; defining CI/CD pipelines, building in automated fallbacks or optimizing the build chain, you help craft the appropriate solution for the product.
- Optimize product service code to ensure that it's secure, scalable and performant.
- Optimize testing capabilities to increase the assurances we have with each release.
- Improve the fault detection for our services.
- Create dashboards which help communicate the metrics for a given product service.
- Work with product owners and product engineering teams to perform capacity planning.
- Work with product engineering teams to understand performance and behavior patterns.
- Be part of an on-call rotation for alerts that require engineering expertise to diagnose.
- Help carry out root cause analysis for incidents, and design solutions (both software and human processes) that will help to ensure the same problem doesn't happen in the same way again.
- Developer experience and a strong interest in both the delivery and ongoing operation of software.
- Heavy experience performing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Produce robust well tested automation code.
- Deep knowledge of containers (Docker) container orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Excellent communication skills including experience in writing good documentation.
- Deep AWS knowledge.
- Knowledge of tools and patterns around CI/CD.