Shipping and Receiving Associate
Shift: 1st shift, 2nd shift, 3rd shift available
Location: Kentwood, MI
- Responsible to ship product to customers using required or best methods available.
- Responsible to ship non-product items as directed.
- Receive product and make appropriate determinations.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Assist with material mixing and product staging.
- Pack and accurately label boxes.
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Pick and pull product from inventory to complete orders
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in a fast paced similar environment
- Previous forklift experience is required.
- Attending and completing the required forklift training class