Website Talent Strategy
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and Maintain, New Britain/Acme Gridley Screw Machines
- Make offset changes, tooling changes, tooling adjustments and machine repairs during production runs to ensure required production efficiencies and quality requirements are met
- Submit first piece samples and documentation to Quality Control.
- Setup tools and verify correct part number and revision level prior to putting into service.
- Work with Plant Manager and Leads to resolve any tooling or setup problems that occur during daily operations.
- Verify the setup is approved and the machine is ready for production prior to running production.
- Follows control plans and print requirements to produce parts to exacting customer specifications.
- Attend meetings when required by management.
- Comply with all company and department housekeeping and safety rules. Report any violations or safety concerns to management promptly.