Website Talent Strategy
RPA Project Manager
The Intelligent Automation Project Manager will lead RPA development lifecycles for Mutually Human’s clients. The RPA Manager will be a key contributor to the Mutually Human IA Program and will be the liaison between the MH development and client teams. The Project Manager will work directly with various clients and internal and external development teams to drive successful RPA implementation. The Project Manager will coordinate cross-functional technical teams including architecture, infrastructure, integration, development, testing, and operations. The position will also be responsible for the end-to-end technical processes, ensuring they are built in a sustainable way to drive long term value to Mutually Human’s clients. The Project Manager will help client’s develop a pipeline of automation opportunities, complete the development and deployment of these automations, and supply key metrics and reporting of the successes of their RPA programs.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the RPA program strategy and overall success across all lifecycle components.
- Partner with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing RPA technologies to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Promote and drive adoption of RPA technologies for Mutually Human’s clients.
- Develop and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) showing the activities and success of RPA.
- Utilize Agile philosophies and scrum techniques for the implementation of automation projects.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the clients.
- Develop and provide status reporting on project key performance indicators, schedule, resources, and milestone delivery.
- Communicates with client leadership, business and IT leadership, and business consultants to communicate program strategy, direction, and changes.
- Establish milestones and monitor progress of plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions.
- Coordinate across multiple engineering/development teams as needed.
- Coordinate the usage of external resources and partners as needed.
- Participate in the development of RPA solutions.
- Develop documentation supporting the client RPA Programs and individual automation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field—or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of RPA Leadership and Operations roles (UiPath or Automation Anywhere required).
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of common business practices.
- Experience in business process management roles is a plus.
- Strong customer service and business analysis skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills and familiarity with Agile and scrum philosophies and techniques.
- Understanding of change management best practices.