Website Talent Strategy
RPA Developer needed for an innovative IT solutions company. This is a full time, direct-hire job opening in search for an RPA Developer ready to explore what’s possible in the world of Robotic Process Automation. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. You’ll also lead initiatives related to customer demonstrations of RPA technology, Proof of Concepts, implementation design, and managing workflow automation projects. To be successful, you’ll need experience in Automation Anywhere or similar technologies like UiPath, or Blue Prism.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with the sales team to understand customer requirements.
- Provide customer demos of RPA technologies and lead proof of concepts.
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Work with sales team, business analysts, product owners, UX designers, full stack developers, and other cross-functional resources to deliver business impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Hands-on experience with RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as Automation Anywhere (preferred), UiPath, or Blue Prism.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- Experience with databases (SQL or NoSQL often preferred).
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable leading technical demos with non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Automation Anywhere RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required (training is available).