Website Talent Strategy
Pay: $20 – $30 / hr.
Shift: 1st Shift
- Record start and stop of jobs in Ulti Pro.
- Stretch per guidelines prior to start up.
- Maintain and monitor assembly equipment during production environments.
- Perform set up, verification and preventative maintenance procedures for system start up.
- Ensure first pieces and machines have been verified at shift start up.
- Monitor scrap issues on and react to issues with permanent measures.
- Repair and modify assembly equipment.
- Make and/or recommend improvements to assembly equipment to help in efficiency.
- Ensure that parts were ordered through our system inventories
- Respond to machine issues in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot complex systems.
- The ability to connect to a PLC and make logic equal for trouble shooting measures.
- The ability to drive robots and set points in the robot to better the assembly condition.
- The ability to work vision systems in assigned area.
- Report safety hazards, lockout procedures, and/or safety rules required in the assembly areas.
- Understanding & knowledge of “Gemba” practices & procedures.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- General knowledge of PLC communication.
- General knowledge of robotics and communication of robotics.
- General knowledge of multiple vision systems.
- Knowledge of lockout and tag out procedures.
- Appropriate mathematics, reading, and writing skills.
- Basic experience or training in assembly equipment preferred.
- Basic knowledge of chemicals used for cleaning machines.