Website Talent Strategy
Responsible for the timely ordering and delivery of material to meet internal and external customer requirements with the best price, quality and delivery terms available. Involved in the planning, coordinating and maintenance of new and existing material stock to meet the demands of production.
Pay: $18.00 hourly
- SAP experience
- Placing of orders in timely manner to meet the demands of production.
- Review order confirmations to ensure quantity, price and delivery are accurate, and dispute when necessary.
- Follow up on late/missing purchase orders.
- Track urgent orders once they leave the factory, update delivery times on weekly purchase orders and work with vendor to improve on long delivery dates.
- Expedite orders for unplanned shortages and utilize alternative sources of supply if parts are unavailable from the original supplier.
- Use KPI’s to monitor departmental/personal performance to find areas of potential improvement.
- Perform other parts procurement duties as required.
- Communicate effectively with internal customers.
- Build relationships with key suppliers
- HS diploma/GED
- 1 year experiance