Website Talent Strategy
Pay: $70,000 – $80,000
Shift: 1st Shift
- The Project Engineer provides strong leadership to a cross-functional launch team which shares a high degree of ownership and accountability in support of a common goal – excellence in new product launch.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer communication regarding overall program status and timing. Elevate gaps to project goals to the customer and company leadership while driving resolution.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope.
- Assess design feasibility and provide injection molding DFM/DFA insight to the customer
- Achieve cost, timing, and quality goals associated with the project launch.
- Lead project design reviews.
- Review deliverables prepared by the team before passing to the customer.
- Facilitate team and customer meetings by delivering information effectively and well-organized.
- Ensure all activities associated with major project gates are completed and reviewed per schedule.
- Identify new business opportunities through intimate customer relationships
- Monitor APQP / PPAP / PSO development to meet customer objectives.
- Lead reporting of project status to Royal leadership including leading project tollgate reviews.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Plastics Engineering or similar
- Program Management experience within the Automotive Industry preferred
- Plastic Injection Molding experience required/knowledge of plastic part design principles
- 5+ years of Automotive or similar experience
- Independent, self-motivated, and flexible
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – ability to manage the customer.