We are looking for an organized, fast-paced Project Coordinator to join our highly successful sales team. This Project Coordinator position is based in our Grand Rapids office and assists homeowners, builders, installers, and our sales team coordinate window and door delivery, service and installations. This is the person who thrives on juggling multiple projects and tasks at the same time and feels accomplished when a project comes together.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties
• Scheduling installations, delivery, service and order verification by coordinating dates & times with Sales Reps, Homeowners, builders, site superintendents and Installers via phone call, text, and email
• Answering customer inquiries and problem-solving for customers and installers (internally and externally)
• Ensuring outstanding customer service as the customers’ main Pella contact
• Responding to and resolving customer concerns/complaints
• Confirming that all customer requirements have been met and documented
• Using and training on Pella proprietary software to complete all parts of the job
• Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, LTD, Life insurance and a 401k match!
• The opportunity to join our company as we experience record growth
This Project Coordinator position plays a critical role in our customers’ experience as they go through the window & door purchase and installation process. Your work will make a significant impact!