Website Talent Strategy
Pay: $60,000 – $100,000
Shift: 1st Shift
- Coordinating project status directly with customers.
- Keeping track of deadlines/timelines with internal team and customers.
- Working with design team, assembly team to make sure everyone is on track.
- Ordering materials and purchasing will be a minor part of the job when needed.
- Working with a team of three on all projects (sales, design and build teams)
- Collaboration with internal teams on how things are going, deadline, materials etc. and acting as needed.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Degree in related field is preferred but not required.
- Program Management experience in custom build environment or custom automation field preferred but not required.
- Purchasing experience is a PLUS
About Talent Strategy
The Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open positions.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries allow us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.