Website Talent Strategy
Pay: 65 to 75k depending on experience and education.
Shift: 2nd shift
- Supervise and coordinate all activities of employees assigned to the department. Meet or exceed productivity and quality standards using all resources and support available. Ensure all department personnel adhere to all safety rules and report on unsafe conditions as soon as reasonably possible.
- Direct the department in a manner that promotes high morale, teamwork, pride, productivity and quality. Ensure that job performance problems and conflicts are resolved fairly in accordance with the Employee Handbook with assistance of Human Resource Department.
- Assure employee training is completed and tracked properly. Complete employee assessments as required.
- Communicate with team leads and members of the department, by continually updating them on all information affecting the efficient and safe operations within the department.
- Accurately and promptly complete all paperwork associated with the position (corrective actions, scrap reports, production reports, downtime, employee evaluations, etc.).
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Need to have 3+ years of production supervision in a JIT facility preferably automotive manufacturing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Demonstrate organizational, leadership and communication skills.