Website Talent Strategy
Pay: 65k with OT available as well
Shift: 2nd Shift (11pm to 7am)
- Manage and control the day-to-day activities for an assigned shift .
- Planning, review and approve daily attendance records, assigning, and directing work. Ensure the production activities are in line with the production plan and deadlines. Understand and develop plans to produce parts in accordance with customer schedules and shipments. Ensure strict adherence to MH quality procedures and compliance to all customer requirements during the complete production process.
- Support the RPS/8D Process in collaboration with the Production Manager to ensure that the quality standards are met. Participate in the RPS discussions/meetings. Ensure the quality approval of the products by the Quality Inspectors and implement corrective actions in case of deviations, control if the corrective measures are effectively applied. Implement, coordinate and control cleanliness and the order of the production area/activities. Ensure that the machines and equipment are properly used and maintained.
- Manage/execute the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Process, control for loss and/or damages of the machines and equipment. Ensure changeovers and machine set up are executed in a timely and efficient manner. Coordinate and control the set-up processes in accordance with the pre-defined schedule. Provide, manage and update all documentation regarding production activities.
- Manage the zone and machine safety, ensure that all safety requirements, sustainability issues and legal regulations are fulfilled. Ensure and maintain of all records as per ISO / TS / EMS Standards.
- 3 to 5 years of supervision in experience in manufacturing.
- Must have prior working knowledge of plastics industry. Injection mold equipment would be preferred.
- Lean manufacturing exposure
- High School Diploma or GED