Website Talent Strategy
Production Supervisor – 1st Shift
Pay: $65,000 – $70,000
Shift: 1st Shift 6am – 3pm
- Makes quality control decisions based on established quality standards and checks.
- Understands quality control plans.
- Accurately tracks and measures defects and performs a defect analysis.
- Go over Policy, Safety, Quality, Delivery, Equity, Productivity and General Focus Factory Communications, during pre-shift meetings and team meetings.
- Abide by safety standards and take corrective action as needed (ISO 14001)
- Develop and train new employees.
- Disciplinary action and assist in the hiring process.
- Knowledge and usage of Baan related systems and implements visual controls as required.
- Track and report performance regularly.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- 5+ Years of Production Supervision or related.
- Strong communication skills for motivation, keeping team on track and leading.
Ability to stay organized, tack and document regularly.
About Talent Strategy
The Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open positions.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries allow us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.