Shift: 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift
- Load/unload parts from various machines
- Basic machine operation
- Produce quality parts
- Use hand and power tools
- Inspect parts and understand exposed surface quality
- Work with warehouse associates
- Ability to multitask
- Follow details instructions
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Basic math, reading and writing English
- Must be able to list 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to stand up 8 hours, including 2 hours at a time
- High school diploma or GED
Refer a friend or family member! $100 will be paid out to yourself and your referral.
About Talent Strategy
The Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open positions.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries allow us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.