Website Talent Strategy
Location: Belmont, MI
Pay Range: $24-$28/our
Shift: 2nd shift
- Start up, shut down, and monitor injection molding processes to produce products that meet the quality standards of BEP customers.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose injection molding processes when productivity, efficiency and quality standards are not achieved.
- Perform mold changes with overhead crane and forklifts in a coordinated effort to minimize press downtime, while following safety protocols.
- Perform corrective maintenance tasks on plastic injection molding machines and assembly equipment.
- Subject matter expert of two-shot and over-molded/insert molded machines and processes.
- Collaborate with Production Supervisor by investigating, troubleshooting, and fixing maintenance related issues up until the point escalation to the on-call team is required.
- Partner with Supervisor to meet the daily changing priorities of mold changes and press startups.
- Continually seek process and system improvements to increase process capability, production yields, and productivity.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Passionate about celebrating success, learning from failure and recouping from losses.
- Demonstrated safe work ethic within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work independently and rapidly adapt and respond to priority changes based on the needs of the business.
- Medical – Multitiered medical plan through Priority Health.
- HRA and HSA options available, with employer contributions to HRA deductible and HSA account.
- Dental – Extensive coverage with Delta Dental.
- Vision – Coverage through National Vision Administrators (NVA).
- Vacation Time and Yearly Vacation Rollover opportunity.
- Paid Time Off (Sick Time).
- Employer-provided Life and AD&D insurance.
- Elective Short-Term Disability.
- 401k Program with Employer Match.
- Life counseling through Marketplace Chaplains.
- The employee ‘Breathing Room’ for stress relief with massage chair.
- Corporate Assistance Program – financial assistance grants up to $5,000 for Employee hardships.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $1,000 for referring an employee to BEP.
- Volunteer Time Off Opportunities.
- Shift Premiums.
- Opportunities for Training & Career Progression.
- Eligible for Pay Increase every 6 months.
- Annual company events.
- Free coffee.
- Free peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches.