Location: Clinton Township, MI
Shift: 3rd shift 10:30pm-7:30am
- This person will develop injection mold processes and make adjustments to improve quality and productivity. Set up and operate various process equipment per standard procedures.
- Install molds with needed equipment to ensure the press is ready for set up. Troubleshoot new mold tryouts. Establish molding parameters using applicable methods including scientific injection molding techniques as needed.
- Move assigned orders in ERP system. Perform required maintenance to molds that are currently running. Measure and record process parameters during molding operation.
- Complete all required documentation. Assist operators and material handlers as needed. assist in quality and productivity improvement processes as assigned.
- Complete proper shut down of machinery when production run is complete. Remove the mold from press when run is complete.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have 5+ years of plastic injection molding experience specifically in processing molds.
- Must have good scientific injection molding understanding.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds on a regular basis and good with math.