PFM – Portfolio Manager
The Portfolio Manager manages the receipt and processing of commercial loan applications, underwriting of credits, manages the entire commercial/commercial real estate loan portfolio, manages the construction loan portfolio and all relative administrative functions, manages the commercial closing process.
- Coordinates annual reviews of entire commercial loan portfolio
- Reviews and updates financial information.
- Reviews Document Exceptions report.
- Prepares credit analyses (i.e. nature of the business, business history, input financial spreads into Moody’s, explain cash flow, financial ratios, loan purpose, credit history, previous relationship with the Bank, etc.).
- Applies the Bank’s underwriting criteria to determine the risk rating of the loan.
- Prepares clear and concise written communications and analyses
Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, marketing, or a related discipline.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a commercial loan officer with important accounts.
- Knowledge of federal bank regulations.
- Knowledge of marketing and relationship management practices.
- Knowledge of financial and credit risk analysis.