Mold Repair Technician – 1st Shift
Location: Zeeland, MI
Shift: 1st, 7am-4pm
- Repair and improve plastic injection molds as needed
- Mold maintenance regularly
- Troubleshoot and diagnose tooling issues needing repair
- Using hand and power tools (grinder, Bridgeport, sand blaster & laser welder)
- Using and working from electrical and mechanical schematics/blueprints
- Use of forklift and overhead crane
Required Work Experience & Skills
- 6+ years in a mold/repair position
- Blueprint and schematic reading.
- CAD Experience is preferred but NOT required
About Talent Strategy
The Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open positions.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries allow us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.