Website Talent Strategy
Pay: $20-24/ hour
Shift: 1st shift
• Set, monitor, and move equipment needed for water extraction and drying of premises, including reading, and recording of data.
• Demolition of property and debris removal.
• Perform structural and content cleaning and assist with mold and biohazard clean-up.
• Maintain and create accurate and detailed measurements, diagrams, photos, journals, work orders, and other documentation, as required for each job, including data entry into job management and data tracking systems.
• Communicate details of work performed, and job status clearly and succinctly with clients, managers, team members, and other parties.
• Maintain a neat and orderly worksite and obey all safety rules and regulations in order to prevent work hazards.
• Maintain work truck in a clean and organized fashion; ensuring it is stocked with the equipment and supplies necessary to perform all work required at designated job sites.
• Assist other departments and technicians as needed.
Required Work Experience & Skills
• Must have a general knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, typing, and computer functions
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form • Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Must be able to use basic hand tools, such as screwdriver, wrench, hammer crowbar, and power tools
• Must be able to work at heights, in confined spaces, lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, stand, walk, bend, crouch, kneel, stoop, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, and balance
• Must be able to perform each task wearing all of the required PPE devices, including full and half-face respirators, Tyvek suit, rubber boots, eye protection and gloves
• Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions, as well as harsh indoor conditions
• Must be able to complete assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
• Must have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record, as well as reliable transportation