Website Talent Strategy
- Responsible for building custom equipment on assigned projects.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, interpreting drawings, schematics, sketches, pictures, and verbal instructions to build panels and wire components in HVAC equipment.
- Completes assembly and wiring assignments on assigned projects on time, with high quality, and within budget.
- Assists team members of other trades as needed; performs other trade work when needed.
- Prepares for assigned projects by examining project binders, consulting with the project manager and other technicians, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials, and coordinating work, as necessary.
- Maintains tools and equipment by inspecting for signs of wear and performing any needed periodic maintenance.
- Maintains work area in neat, clean, organized manner.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job, including daily time, refrigerant logs, test logs, and parts logs. Maintains project files. Turns in all required paperwork and reports in a timely manner.
- Effectively works with purchasing and stocking personnel and returns unused resources.
- Identifies parts to order for construction, testing, and repair of equipment.
- Keeps current on aspects of Trane products including installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair of unitary rooftop equipment, direct digital control systems, and other products/systems as needed.
- Assists with general office and shop initiatives as needed, helping to improve the business while controlling expenses and increasing income.
- Works closely with other project technicians, temporary technicians, subcontractors, project managers, project engineers, and interns in a team environment, offering technical advice, status information, and other help as needed.
- Communicates effectively with project managers and teammates regarding issues of project scope and schedule.
- Attends, contributes to, and/or leads meetings with team members, salesmen, customers, and management as needed.
- Follows company standards for construction and quality.
- Follows company safety policies.
- Promotes company safety policies to team members and subcontractors.
- Provides technical support to customers when required on assigned projects.
- High School Diploma
- Assembly Experience
- Hand tools/Power tools
- Blueprint Reading