Website Talent Strategy
- Inspect, diagnose, repair, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment both indoors and outdoors.
- Perform all work with adherence to safety procedures and MSHA regulations.
- Work on all equipment, primarily cranes, trucks, and heavy equipment
- Prepare, plan prioritize, and execute daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance schedules with the assistance of management
- Requisition/order parts and equipment Perform other general maintenance or other work as required.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Requires 3+ years of experience with mechanical and mobile equipment (such as heavy mobile equipment, cranes, construction-type equipment):
- Degree or certification in Diesel Mechanics/Heavy Equipment preferred but not required
- Strong troubleshooting and repair abilities, specifically mechanically
- Fabrication/Welding skills
- Willing to work both inside and out in various weather conditions