- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Unloads materials from trucks
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated staging area.
- Uses Thermoforming Paperless Materials page to manage the needs of the production floor to stage film and issue boxes as needed by production.
- Operates all equipment including hilo, reach truck and walkie rider
- Performs inventory transfers using RF Smart
- Pulls Shipments
- Takes physical inventory counts
- Performs tool movement as needed
- Performs scrap requests
- Loads Shipments
- Audits, corrects and reports deficiencies within the materials areas assigned
- Waters equipment batteries as needed
- Complies with department standards and DOT guidelines
- Complies with Display Pack safety policies and procedures and reports safety hazards/violations to supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor or management
Required Work Experience & Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months or more recent (within 5 years) experience operating a reach truck
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide with accuracy