Website Talent Strategy
· Trains and certifies assemblers to required criteria.
· Monitor workers on site during production activities to ensure adherence to ethics and safety procedures.
· Ensure that products and goods manufactured meet quality standards.
· Check finished products to ensure quality, and that industry standards are met before they are declared complete.
· Ensures materials are in designated areas for assembly.
Required Work Experience & Skills
· 5+ years' experience in leading a team of assembly or manufacturing associates.
· Experience working in a specialty vehicle manufacturer, EV experience a plus.
· In depth knowledge lean manufacturing and process improvement.
· Excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills
About Talent Strategy
The Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open positions.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries allow us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.