Pay: 65-75K plus comission
Notes: Communicates and visits with customers, recording information for customer service reference, also processes new and sharpening/repair PCD tool orders, by performing the following duties.
– Visits customers routinely at their place of business to build relationships, discuss new opportunities, generate new tool sales, and investigate conditions preventing acceptable performance of existing PCD tools.
– Develops lists of prospects from trade and professional association membership lists, trade show leads, etc.
– Solicits sale of new or additional PCD tools, recording names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects solicited.
– Reviews inspection reports of re-sharpening/repair of PCD tools and determines charges for service requested, and communicates charges to customer. Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays. And any additional information needed by customer.
– Talks with customers by phone and in person and receives approval for new tool orders and re-sharpening/repair orders.
– Associate’s degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
– Knowledge of woodworking, metalworking & composites, and/or plastic – Knowledge of diamond tooling – Ability to use technology related to the jobs needs over time. – Ability to read and understand blueprints and/or working drawings of tools and related products