Website Talent Strategy
- Provide support to manufacturing by evaluating equipment and processes and designing, developing and implementing improvements. Identification of process/product quality improvement opportunities and implementation.
- Technical and engineering support to manufacturing operations and customers.
- Process support/project management for continuous improvement of critical processes to drive process capability.
- Assist in new product launches, from quote to production, for successful launch and long term production.
- Communicate effectively with suppliers, manufacturing personnel and customers, providing technical and engineering support.
- Support lean manufacturing initiatives by participating in events, assisting wherever possible, and following up to ensure that gains are maintained.
- Assist QA in root cause investigations and implementing corrective actions.
- Create and conduct DOE, perform root cause analysis and process characterization through the use of FMEA’s, risk analysis, and data analysis using statistical techniques.
- Assist in customer and supplier product specification review.
- Assist in maintenance of tooling and machinery including performing routine maintenance activities.
- Continually research new machinery/methods of production to better the organizations manufacturing processes.
BS in engineering discipline required.
- Experience in industrial or automotive converting manufacturing desired
- 2D CAD proficiency required; 3D CAD experience desired
- Knowledge and experience in controls, PLC programming, process automation required
- Project management experience required
- Lean Manufacturing experience desired
- Other duties as assigned