Pay: They will pay 70 to 90k depending on experience and education presented. There is some bonus potential based on company profitability. Explained further in the interview process.
Shift: Day Shift: 7am to 4:30pm some times 8am-5pm
- Design, develop, and enhance systems and equipment in the industrial production process, and leverage mechanical capabilities to improve the velocity and reliability of our manufacturing floor.
- Work closely with shop floor teams to identify areas of waste and opportunities for flow and equipment improvement. Main focus is on lean principles.
- Determine product specifications, evaluating products according to specifications and quality standards to improve or implement manufacturing processes.
- Conduct time and movement studies, review and analyze processes and methods and other work measurements activities.
- Provide technical mechanical input and understanding to maintenance, operations, and toolmaking departments, enhancing total preventative maintenance programs on existing machinery.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in automotive manufacturing. Would prefer this experience to be in stamping.
- Must have knowledge of tooling and tooling processes
- Prefer a degree for 4 year university but will look at associates coupled with years of experience.