- Follow all GMP and SOP’s to insure that FDA and ISO regulations and quality standards are met.
- Respond to line calls in a professional, safe, and timely manner.
- Maintain and sustain the daily operation of production machines and fixtures with goal of zero downtime.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on manufacturing equipment.
- Test devices and machines to determine performance levels.
- Document results of testing and/or trouble shooting.
- Identify the root cause of manufacturing equipment problems and implement corrective action.
- HS diploma or GED
- Advanced technical training is preferred
- Experience with Allen Bradley Studio 5000, RS Logic 500 and Direct logic software
- Hands on technical experience working in maintenance
- Experience in medical devices or other related industry