Website Talent Strategy
Pay: 28 to 32/hr. depending on experience. This is a salaried role with OT provided.
Shift: 2nd shift: 3pm to 11pm with 30 minutes on either side of the shift for OT and prep work for shift. Sometimes they run 2pm to 11pm 6 days a week can be expected.
- Support production in reducing machine downtime and eliminating equipment waste for scrap utilization. Must be versed in working through preventative maintenance, and spare part inventories for part utilization.
- Perform equipment/tooling and facilities PMs per the scheduled programs and make sure everything including repairs are documented correctly.
- Perform repairs as required and document activities to maintain objective of less than 30 minutes time to repair (MTTR)
- assist in fabrication and continuous improvement projects as needed.
- adhere to all plant safety guidelines.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Must have 3 to 5 years of industrial machine repair experience in manufacturing.
- Must have exposure to both mechanical and electrical systems for troubleshooting.
- PLC Exposure is highly preferred as this facility is automated.
- High school diploma or GED