Website Talent Strategy
Position: Maintenance Technician
Pay: $28-$31/hr. ($.50 shift premium) up to $34/hr. with journeyman card
Shift: Night 6:30pm-5am Sunday-Thursday with OT and occasional weekends.
Location: Bellevue, OH
• Perform scheduled and preventive maintenance.
• Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems.
• Continually inspect the manufacturing area for mechanical & electrical issues.
• Install, replace, and repair pumps, valves, bearings, gauges, and other components.
• Inspect equipment, seal pumps, and replace filters.
• Check voltages and amps on electrical equipment.
• Check and install electrical motors and change oil in gearboxes.
• Communicate with the Maintenance Leader, Manufacturing Resource Leaders, maintenance personnel, and associates to resolve issues.
• Must be capable of being licensed to operate industrial maintenance vehicles. Such as forklifts, articulating boom, scissors lifts, and portable cranes.
Required Work Experience & Skills
• Associates Degree or Certifications in a related technical field preferred but not required.
• Ability to learn how to program and troubleshoot Fanuc Robot and manual welding equipment.
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment with minimal direction.
• Able to work extended hours including weekends and some holidays when needed.