Website Talent Strategy
Pay: $20 – $32/hr.
2nd – 3:00pm – 11:00pm
3rd – 11:00pm – 7:00am
- Troubleshooting, and repairing all electrical, hydraulic, electro-mechanical, automated systems, vision systems and robotics systems.
- Preventative maintenance (weekly, monthly)
- Maintaining automated machinery.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic PLC issues. (Inputs and outputs to diagnose)
- Repairing and replacing hydraulic and pneumatic pumps.
- Rewiring or replacing motors.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- 5 years of related work experience; or completion of apprenticeship as an industrial electrician (i.e. journeyman card preferred but NOT required).