Position: Maintenance Technician
Pay: $28/HR-$30/HR. $30+/HR with a journeyman card.
Shift: Day or Night, 6am-4:30pm or 6pm-5:30am M-F, 5-10 hours of OT weekly.
- Maintain equipment to help production; perform preventive maintenance, and maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Must be able to work on AC Motors and drives. Fanuc, ABB, Allen Bradley and other HMIs will be interfaced with on a daily basis.
- Must be able to operate industrial maintenance vehicles, like forklifts, articulating boom, scissors lifts, and portable cranes.
- troubleshooting skills with electrical systems along with hydraulic and pneumatic.
- They will be an all around multi-craft maintenance technician in an automated body stamping plant.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of industrial machine repair /electrician experience in manufacturing.
- Must have exposure to controls systems and the ability to troubleshoot at the HMI. Understanding of inputs and outputs.
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics and prints.
- Ability to work 5 days a week, occasionally 6 days a week.