Shift: 3rd Shift.
- Maintain preventative tooling maintenance programs and overall maintenance of our tooling systems and procedures.
- Ability to trouble shoot electrical equipment, hydraulics, mechanical and tooling.
- Ability to repair and replace components.
- Assist Tooling Engineer, as needed, with all tooling maintenance.
- Locates and secures local tool sources for tool and spare component requirements.
- Maintains storage for spare components for hot runner systems.
- Request quotes and issue purchase orders for local tooling repair.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience in industrial machine repair.
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Hydraulics exposure from a troubleshooting and maintenance standpoint.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Any injection mold experience, tooling maintenance would be preferred as well.
- Certifications and additional course work.
About Talent Strategy
The Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open positions.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries allow us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.