Pay: $18 – $25 Per Hour
Shift: All shifts
- Resolve die-associated problems.
- Maintains production machines and equipment for optimum performance
- Troubleshoot various systems through PLC's and manual machines.
- Reads and understands die drawings, blueprints and works with the Engineering and Quality Control Department.
- Appropriately disposes of waste material in and around the work area.
- Offers suggestions for improvements for safety, quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Maintains the work area and all equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willing to offer apprenticeship programming to entry level applicants
About Talent Strategy
Talent Strategy’s manufacturing division has teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open manufacturing positions.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the manufacturing industry. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in the manufacturing industry allow us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.