Position: Maintenance Supervisor
Pay: $80K-$82K – potential 8% bonus opportunity
Shift: 2nd – M-F with the occasional Saturday.
- Responsible for managing the plant preventive maintenance program.
- Maintain equipment to help production; perform preventive maintenance, and maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Must be able to work on AC Motors and drives. Fanuc, ABB, Allen Bradley and other HMIs will be interfaced with on a daily basis.
- Must be able to operate industrial maintenance vehicles, like forklifts, articulating boom, scissors lifts, and portable cranes.
- troubleshooting skills with electrical systems along with hydraulic and pneumatic.
- They will be an all around multi-craft maintenance technician in an automated body stamping plant.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Must have at least 6 years of Maintenance Supervisor experience
- Must have exposure to controls systems and the ability to troubleshoot at the HMI. Understanding of inputs and outputs.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and hydraulic/pneumatic prints.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, stamping, and/or assembly processes as required for the position.
- Ability to work 6 days a week