Pay: $23-$34/hr (OT required)
- The hourly rate is based solely on experience of the technician presented.
- They will be traveling up to 95% of the time while working here in this capacity.
- They are traveling primarily through the Midwest and Southeast.
- Will be given a card for expenses as well as per diem.
Shift: 1st Shift maybe extended into 2nd if need be
- Some projects could go as long as 3 months.
- To assist customers with on-site trouble-shooting and repair of existing Schuler equipment or the assembly and startup of new Schuler presses, as well as customer training while also establishing a solid relationship with customers and provide a point of contact for technical support within the company.
- Applies mechanical and hydraulic knowledge to test, troubleshoot and repair systems and equipment. Read prints, drawings and schematics and preforms basic calculations.
- Repair or assemble Schuler products and equipment and various assemblies of parts of various types and sizes. Technicians will be required to perform mechanical, assembly, hydraulic and pneumatic assembly and test functions.
- Maintain familiarity with general machine assembly, including fluid technology, via training at SIC or at other Schuler operations. To be able to assemble via drawings, specifications, bill of materials and through written and verbal instruction.
- Must be able to provide any and all service to the customer while onsite for a project.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of mechanical maintenance and or machine service work. Must have strong hydraulics experience.
- Familiarity with machine installs would be a strong plus.
- Must have strong mechanical and hydraulic maintenance exposure. Really good with hydraulic prints and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time knowing they will be on the road up to 95% of the time for customer jobs.