Shift: 2nd shift (train on 1st for 13 weeks)
Pay Range: $20-21/hr.
- Responsible for change over and setups on industrial machinery
- Ability to setup in-feed and out-feed
- Able to learn how to setup tooling on equipment
- Monitor and report machine efficiency.
- Assist with weekly and monthly preventative maintenance
- Work closely with production team and quality leaders to ensure production deadlines are met and quality standards are maintained.
- Set molds into molding machine press and attach all necessary hardware for processing.
- Set processing set points in machine controller including all calibration
- Set up all auxiliary equipment for operation.
- Equipment includes chillers, material conveying system, grinders, material silos and all other auxiliary equipment necessary.
- Participate in the Continuous Improvement goals and activities.