Pay: $18 hourly
- Must be able to set up and run CNC Lathes with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, engineering specifications.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds.
- Ability to locate or create proper work holding (boring jaws) and install.
- Ability to inspect parts for conformance per drawing specification and/or job work order requirements.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Experience in the use of various measuring instruments to include micrometers, bore gages, calipers, etc.
- Must have the ability to set tool geometry offsets and set work coordinates.
- Must have ability to communicate and operator effectively in a team environment.