- Operate Mazak 4000 watt and 2000 watt Co2 lasers.
- Experience running Mazak or similar CNC lasers required.
- Ability to perform machine setup, including start up and shut down procedures, changing of gas bottles, changing of cutting nozzles, adjusting focus and beam alignment, and adjusting cutting parameters as needed.
Laser Operator Requirements
- Ability to use a computer to select proper programs to be cut and to maintain an Excel spreadsheet of material in stock.
- Ability to use basic math and measurement devices.
- Perform dimensional inspections on first part.
- Clearly communicate any issues with supervision.
- Perform general maintenance on machines as needed and communicate any needs to maintenance personnel.
- Ability to frequently lift and move 50 Lbs.
- Overhead crane and forklift experience is preferred.
- Some experience with Epicor or other MRP system is preferred.
- Some experience with Radan or other nesting software is preferred.
- Some experience with AutoCAD is preferred.