Journeyman Electrician – 1st Shift
Pay: $29 – $33/hr.
Shift: 1st Shift – (6am – 2:30pm)
- PLC troubleshooting (inputs/outputs)
- Mechanical repairs as needed (hydraulics, pneumatics, motors)
- Occasional facilities electrical and running conduit.
- Electrical troubleshooting, repairs, and occasional new wiring
- This person will assist in projects, installing new machinery and moving machinery
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Journeyman or Master License
- Electrical and PLC experience
- Experience & willingness to do mechanical repairs.
**No tools required. Company tool crib with ability to purchase company tools as needed.