Website Talent Strategy
Plastic Injection Molding Process Technician
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Shifts: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
Pay: $25-$32/hour based on exp.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and improves manufacturing processes.
- Develops and revises processes for new programs.
- Analyzes quality and process defects.
- Assists in solving quality problems.
- Prepares reports summarizing defects.
- Monitors machinery and equipment for safety and cleanliness.
- Responsible for end-of-arm-tooling set up, trouble shooting and continuous improvement.
- Performs start up and shut down of machines and assures that all sub-systems (water, dryers, heaters, robots, computers, etc.) are operational.
- Responsible for minimizing downtime related to die changes and process set-up.
- Ensure parts and supplies are available to perform job duties.
- Responsible to ensure that process is producing parts that meet quality standards.
- Adjusts processes to provide continuous quality production.
- Responds swiftly to issues or concerns raised by production team or operations leadership.
- Correctly documents process adjustments.
- Troubleshoots operating difficulties.
- Properly handles and disposes of any hazardous waste material in respective areas.
- Participates in cleaning and preventive maintenance jobs as assigned or necessary.
- Participates in problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Work Experience & Skills-
- 5 years of related work experience.
- ABB Robotic Training is a PLUS
- Blueprint reading skills