Website Talent Strategy
2nd shift: hours are 2:30 pm – 2 am at our Flat Rock location.
Job Responsibility Summary:
Working many positions in the plant while working effectively and efficiently and also keeping the safety of yourself and fellow employees a priority.
- Must have some experience reading a tape measure.
- Must be comfortable working with heavy machinery and able to use the correct safety equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently throughout the day.
- Must be clean and organized for the safety of the environment worked in.
- Must be team oriented and work well with others.
- Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Working on a shear with the operator and helping as needed.
- Setting up skids to stack finished material onto.
- Looking for defects on the material as it moves on the line.
- Will be in charge of rolling out bundles, banding them, and preparing for upcoming work.
- Variations of job performance will happen due to cross training.