Pay: $25-$30 / Hour
- Ensure that changes and problems get documented and communicated.
- Carry out assigned tasks and work orders with minimum direct supervision.
- Communicate with the office team and FOMs on open issues and progress of work assigned to oneself
- Successful execution of assigned programs/work orders as they relate to cost, quality, timing and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work area.
- Effectively document and communicate work required and executed out in the field.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including “on-call” availability
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of maintenance
- General Skill Set in the Following:
- Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Painting, Drywall Repair, and Flooring Repairs (highly proficient in one or several fields is highly preferred)
- High school diploma, or equivalent certification
- Related vocational education or certifications preferred
- Proficient computer and mobile phone skills (preferably iOS and Android)
- Intermediate proficiency reading assembly and blueprint drawings.
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Proven ability to accept direction and complete tasks as assigned while working as part of a team or individually.
- Ability to provide own hand tools and toolbox suitable for the job (a list of those recommended will be provided).
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and transport a load up to 80 lbs.
- Capability to apply up to 200 pounds of torque
- Ability to work bending, stooping, standing, sitting, and lying down
About Talent Strategy
The Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open positions.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries allow us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.