Pay: $90,000 – $110,000
Shift: Day Shift
- Establish priorities, set goals, plan work assignments, establish deadlines, and carry out tasks to completion.
- Attend meetings with customers, present data, and obtain information from customers to ensure a successful project launch.
- Provide updates to the plant management team as required.
- Evaluate and assist in design changes, specifications and drawing releases.
- Responsible for all plant-based aspects of new product development and launch.
- Monitor progress of suppliers to ensure on-time delivery and correct PPAP documentation of equipment and production parts.
- Ensure flow charts, control plans, PFMEA’s, etc. are written for PPAP submission.
- Support and ensure accurate / comprehensive cost estimating strategies.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years working as an engineering manager in manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrated ability with cost analysis, product design methods, interpersonal skills and the ability to integrate all of these skills to a productive cost-effective result.
- Proficient in AutoCAD systems & Microsoft Office
- Understanding of blueprints, schematics, design & layout.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001