Pay: 75k to 115k salaried role depending on experience and education. There is relocation assistance if needed based on reasonable accommodations requested.
Shift: Day Shift:(7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm) There is about 20% expected travel for machine installations and machine debugging.
- They are responsible for designing a variety of devices that blend electrical and mechanical components that support our bottle making capabilities. The main job function is to assist both the sites and the department in expanding our company through new production lines and new sites using troubleshooting, programming, power distribution, and project management skills.
- This work requires interacting with Vendors, Power Companies, Contractors, and Authorities having jurisdiction. Project Management (Including development and tracking of project budgets and timelines).
- Experience with Circuit Breakers, Fuses, Switchgears, Distribution Panels, Transformers, & Wiring. Experience with Servo Systems. Design and wiring of equipment and electrical panels. Must be proficient with NEC codes for electrical.
- Programming of Allen Bradley ( RSLogix 5, 500 and/or 5000) and Siemens (Step 5 & 7) PLCs. Programming of Interface Systems, including RSView, Panel Builder, Iconics, Intellution, & Wonderware. Programming, Design and Troubleshooting of Servo Systems. Must be good with AutoCAD electrical.
- Ability to write specifications for Electrical and other contractor bids, and design & performance specifications for purchased assets.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Need to have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of electrical engineering experience if degreed with electrical engineering degree bachelors or associates. If NOT degreed they need to have 10+ years of electrical engineering and project management experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and program PLCs
- Ability to use AutoCAD for electrical
- Experience managing projects on timelines with controls systems.