Pay: Salary Exempt. They will pay anywhere from $80 to $100k with some opportunity to exceed that depending on experience.
Shift: 1st shift: 7:30am to 5pm most days of the week with some travel for customers around the country that would be covered by the company. Travel can get up to around 20% depending on projects and service work needed to be done.
- Participate in the design and development of electrical systems. Troubleshooting vision software used in manufacturing systems
- Design and implementation of PLC programs. Most systems are Allen Bradley but some Siemens as well.
- Implementing Human-Machine Interface software.
- Maintain electrical schematics.
- Assist with the manufacturing of electrical control systems throughout the life of the machine build.
- Travel to customers to debug and install equipment when projects are completed. Will also need to do some field service work for customers who have machines on site.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with a focus on controls systems and software's. Automation is extremely important for this role.
- Need to have at least 5 years of experience conceptual electrical engineering work.
- Ability to program and design controls systems.
- Proficient with Allen Bradley and or Siemens software.