Website Talent Strategy
Position Title: Driver – CDL (A or B)
Location: Richmond, VA
Pay Range: $26.00 – $30.00 / hr
Contract or direct hire: Direct hire
Drug screen/background: Yes/ Yes
Benefits: Full benefits including healthy 401k program
- Follows maps or written directions to deliver to customer's shop or jobsite
- Uses good judgment in assessing jobsite conditions and safe unloading
- Obtains valid signature on all delivery documents
- May operate boom crane or other truck-mounted equipment if needed
- Completes daily required truck inspection
- Completes driver logs as needed.
- Follows all DOT and licensing requirements as needed
- Must be flexible and available for nights, weekends or early morning deliveries
- Lift boxes of material to stage in desired containers for shipment.
- Operates available equipment to ready crates and boxes for loading process.
- Uses available equipment to load and unload pipe and material from flat bed and box type trailers.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Handles additional tasks necessary to fulfill the needs of the company and the customer as deemed by the warehouse lead, fabrication manager, or branch operations manager.
- Has a CDL A or CDL B license
- Princeton/Moffett experience preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months in a previous driving position.
- Must be open to a flexible start time depending on delivery location for the day.
- Basic keypad and/or keyboard skills, comfort with using a computer.
- Prior warehouse experience and use of RF technology used in bar coding environment helpful.