Website Talent Strategy
Pay: $21 – $23/hr with increase to $24.81/hr at 36 month mark
Shift: 2nd Shift – 10 hour shift, M-F with occasional Saturdays
- Locate die, associated tooling & gauging and proper material for job set up. Responsible for continuously improving the process or changeover to reduce the time it takes for changeovers. Keep die racks and finger bar racks neat, clean and organized.
- Operate hi-lo, crane and any other equipment required to transfer equipment. Align the die, steel, feeder, etc., and secure the equipment as required. Adjust press, feed, coil height, knockout, air pins, as required to obtain inspection approval and safe operation.
- Provide proper instruction to operators for press operation. Make sure that all tool and equipment following set up are put away safely.
- Maintain and record all related paperwork such as die set up sheets, checklists etc.
- Support and participate in division and department improvement initiatives through Continuous Improvement Suggestion Program, and sharing of knowledge, ideas, and/or best practices with co-workers.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of die setting experience with metal stamping dies, including progressive, transfer and line dies.
- A plus would be to have 2-3 years’ experience adjusting and programming transfer systems.
- Must be able to obtain Hi-lo and crane license.
About Talent Strategy
The Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams at Talent Strategy have teamed up with a well-known firm to assist in the recruitment of their open positions.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries. Having direct work experience in the industry, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena. It is our commitment to partner with the best and brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in the Skilled Trades, Engineering, and Manufacturing industries allow us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.